How to keep up in an increasingly crazy technological world.
You've had those days haven't you?
When you sat down to do a simple thing
on the computer. Six hours and two hundred and eighteen grey hair later, you're
more frustrated than you've ever been.
What's worse is that technology leaves you
in the dust all the time; And you wonder if you'll ever catch up. This
section is an attempt (yes, we can't win) to even the odds. This
section will give you new technology updates; ways to improve the way
you tackle your day to day activity and just how-to articles on how to
deal with all those bits and bytes.
- How To Argue With Your Client (And Win)
- How To Accelerate The Amazing Power of Mind-Mapping
- Whoopsy, A FREE Tell-A-Friend Script
- How To Find WiFi Locations Across the World
- How to keep your files away from prying eyes (and thieves)
- How to fight fraud online
- How to Capture Video Without A Hitch
- If You Want To Send Files of 1 GB
- How To Get A Free Video Capture Software
- Putting Video On Your Site
- Why Your Audio Page Takes Forever To Open
- How To Make Your Backpack A Studio
- How To Beat The Pirates On Ebay
- Struggling for Words?
- What’s Konfabulator got that you haven’t?
- Imitation isn’t the best form of flattery
- Automatically Inserting PDF Page Numbers
- Technology Tools: Why I Use SnapzProX
- Technology Tools: Why Little Snapper Gets My Attention
- Technology Tools: The “LifeSaving” Capability of Lazarus
- Technology Tools: Why Snag It Rules
- Technology Tools: Dragster: How to Stop Wasting Time With Irritating FTP
- Sean’s Technology Tricks: TextExpander
- Sean’s Technology Tricks: Colouring Folders
- Sean’s Technology Tricks: Dropbox
- Sean’s Technology Tricks: Working With Word
- Sean’s Tech Tricks: Napping
- Content Management System: At A Great Price Too!
- Why Snag-It Is A Good Deal (Even When You Can Get Free Software)
- The Mini-Documentary: Getting Equipment Without Paying a Fortune: Part 4 of 4
- The Mini-Documentary: The Sound of Music- Part 3 of 4
- The Mini-Documentary: Creating A Professional Look: Part 2 of 4
- The Mini Documentary: The Sticky Formula: Part 1 of 4
- How to Create Video Movement with Angles: Part 1 of 4
- How To Create Video Movement- Graphics: Part 2 of 4
- How to Create Video Movement-: Part 3 of 4
- How to Create Video Movement – Slides: Part 4 of 4
- How To Get Codes for Your Web Site Overnight
- Twitter: Starting Point
- Monitoring Feedback via Twitter
- Understanding Twitter
- Why Twitter Matters
- Software That Magically Reads Wordsâ€”In Pictures
- How To Watch DVDs In Any Zone
- How To Upload Videos Simultaneously To Lots of Sites
- How To Synch Your Files Instantly
- How To Create Ebook and Box Product Covers In Minutes
- How To Create Instant Documentation for Clients
- How To Zoom In And Out When Creating Screen Video
- Really Cool Screen Shot Software: Snag-It 9
- Technology Challenge: How To Check Email When You’re Away
- Technology: Where Do I Find Inspiring Speakers?
- Technology: Where Do I Print My Book?
- Technology: Where Do I Find A Fulfillment House?
- Technology: Where Do I Find That Font?
- Need Design Inspiration For Your Website?
- A Resource for Free Photos
- How To Record Audio Without Spending A Fortune
- How To Get Rid of Noise at 35,000 Feet
- The Best Radio Station In The World
- How To Record Your Teleconferences