My advice to you.
It’s simple advice. You may think you have no time. I’d advise you to make the time to listen to these interviews, because they are specifically aimed at growing your business from very specific angles.
In every interview, I’ll dig deep. I’ll ask weird questions. I’ll switch directions mid-stream. Value for your money is pretty much taken for granted. I wish you more than just value. I wish you freedom from slogging it out all the while. And the only way you can stop slogging, is to start learning and implementing. The information in this series is top-notch.
I’d very strongly recommend you try the audio version (even if you are not an ‘audio’ kind of person).
You can listen in the car, listen when you’re walking, and no there’s no pressure to remember it all. You’ll learn while doing something else and you’ll find audio learning to be very efficient if the learning is structured right. And as you know, there’s not an ounce of fat on our interviews. Every interview is structured into three core areas.
And each core area has specific questions. So there’s no rambling and blah, blah. Just pointed questions and very detailed answers.
If you prefer some of the interview have transcripts too.
Try it out. I’m sure you’ll love it!
Learning is only possible through repetition, so listen to each audio several times. You’ll be amazed at how much you learn. And how much you missed on the first hearing.
That’s it from me :)
P.S. As always, email me if you have any questions or bugs that need fixing.
Message and request from Renuka
We have just done a major upgrade, and there are thousands of pages on the site. It is very difficult to check every page. When you come across links that are broken, can you do me a small favour? Please send me the webpage where the links are located. I will fix all the broken links.
- Surprise Bonus – Membership Websites
- More Bonuses for You :)
- About PsychoTactics
- How to Write Content That Matters
- Sean’s Ho, Ho, Ho Rant
- Interview with Lynda Weinman on Big Memberships
- Interview with James Martell about Memberships
- Interview with Plato Powers About “Handling Yourself On TV”
- Interview with KenMcCarthy: Evolution of System Seminar-Part 1 and 2
- Wolf Gabor On How To Create Niches In A Small Country
- Mark Silver: How To Grow Your Business Using Help (Interns)
- Interview with Kim Dushinski on Mobile Marketing
- Interview With Howie Jacobson: The Psychology of Adwords
- Interview With Laura Walsh: Target Profile Interview
- Interview with Shama Hyder: Social Networking
- Interview with James Martell: The Magic of Outsourcing
- Interview with Jerry Day-Emmy Winner: Lighting Your Videos
- Gary Vaynerchuk On Growing A Business
- Gina Bianchini (CEO of Ning) on Social Networking
- Richard McManus-Top 10 Blogger
- Tamara Adlin: How To Create And Use Personas In Product Creation
- Gail Martin: How To Market Your Book (When Publishers Won’t)
- William Arruda-How To Create Powerful Personal Branding
- Jack Trout: Positioning-The Battle For Your Mind
- Tim Reisterer: How To Create Differentiation In A Sales Cycle
- Michael Stelzner on the Power of White Papers
- Ken McCarthy Interviews Sean on Pricing
- Ken McCarthy and Sean: Freeflowing Discussion
- How To Record and Produce Audio Products That Sell-Mark Karney
- How To Beat Jet Lag + EFT- Daimon Sweeney
- How To Create Profitable and Diverse Mastermind Groups- Perry Marshall
- Video Start Up-Why It’s Critical for Today’s World-Perry Lawrence
- Online Advertising; How to make it pay for itself-George Luntz
- Newsletters: The BA Magazine Story- John McWade
- Writing – Clear Communication – Simon Hertnon
- Copywriting – Headlines – Jack Forde
- Blogs – Chris Garrett
- Series Transcripts
- How (and Why) You Should Be An Intelligent Maverick – Sean D’Souza
- How Do You Start Up? The Bicycle Concept – Sean
- The Mackay Files: Building a list – Sean D’Souza
- Small Giants: Companies that Choose to be Great Instead of Big – Bo Burlingham
- The Tale of Two Books – Jeff Eisenberg
- Insider Secrets to Affiliate Marketing – Yanik Silver
- How to Avoid Your Computer Becoming A Hacker’s ATM – Mike Shafer
- How To Choose Audio Equipment For Your Small Business – Geoff Bryan
- Power Linking – Power Linking Strategies-Eric Ward
- How Lawyers Can Help Your Small Business – Mike Smyth
- Lead Generation – Bob Serling
- Selling To Big Companies – Jill Konrath
- Creating Customer Evangelists – Jackie Huba
- The Psychotactics Story – Sean D’Souza
- How To Get A Six-Figure Publishing Advance – Susan Harrow
- How To Create Group Consulting – Robert Middleton
- Is Direct Marketing Worth It – Bob Bly
- Driving Customers Online – Jeff and Bryan Eisenberg
- How To Get Hired As A Speaker – Jeff Hurt
- Selling Without Pressure – Ari Galper
- Strategy – Paul Lemberg
- Copywriting – Jack Forde
- Selling to CEO’s – Tony Parinello
- Creating An Affiliate Army – Jim Edwards
- The 13 Box System – Eugene Moreau – Presentation
- Copywriting Concepts