Copywriting challenges us all.
You sit before your computer screen and suddenly your ideas fall to the floor
in a heap. You want to drink coffee. You want to have lunch. You want
to do everything but write copy. This archive of copywriting tools will
help you make this task of writing copy far more enjoyable.
- How To Simplify Your Web Copy With A Single Thought
- Why Applications Are Vital For Your Product Sales
- Do Long or Short Headlines Work Better?
- What Role Does Print This Page Play In Copywriting?
- Slip-Sliding Copywriting
- How Microwaves Overcome Writer’s Block
- How To Become the Author You Always Dreamed of Being
- Do Customers Actually Read ALL Your Website Copy?
- How Colour Plays A Vital Role In Branding
- The Vital Importance of SubHeadlines In Copy
- It’s Not The Bonus-It’s What The Bonus Promises That Matters
- The Three Point Idea System That Helps You Write Better
- How To Get Your Copywriting To Do The Lambada
- How Close Is Too Close? The Dynamics of Personal Space
- How To Find Every Darned Mistake On Your Website
- The Lazy Man’s Way To Write An Ad That’s 19 Times More Effective
- How To Get Your Press Release Noticed
- Seven Things New York Can Teach You About Great Copywriting
- Giving your customer’s eyes a break
- The Power of Bullets
- Down the Slippery Slope
- Connectors: The Overview
- Connectors: Connecting Paragraphs
- Connectors: Connecting Opening and Closing
- Connectors: The Midway Connector
- Connectors: The Planned Disconnector
- Why “WHAT” is a good starting point for most article outlines
- How to Avoid Article Bloat
- When Outlining Should Be Temporarily Ignored
- The reason why you hit a wall in writing.
- How To Get Rid of Article Jargon (And Start Writing Articles Instead)
- Why Do Assumptive Letters Work So Well?
- How To Write for A Kinesthetic, Auditory and Visual Audience
- Is Your Newsletter Working To Max Capacity?
- Headlines: How To Take The Waffle Out of Headlines
- Follow Up: Why Sequencing Creates Sales
- Follow Up: Why Angles Get Customers To Buy
- Follow Up: The ‘Five-Second’ Follow Up Sales Letter
- Follow Up: The Concept of Mental Digestion
- Headlines: How To Get Customers To Instantly Read Your Headlines
- Death To Long Copy. Death to Short Copy
- The Myth of the Sales Page
- The Importance of Breaks: Making Consumption Easier
- Long vs. Short Copy: The Eternal Debate Ends
- Shortcuts to Persuasion: Making
- Long Newsletter or Short Newsletter?: What Do I Send Out?
- 8 Things Every Ezine Needs To Do To Succeed
- The Ben Franklin Close And Other Secrets
- Five Questions That Filter Out Bad Ideas
- Neurokinetic Copywriting and the Chemical That Makes Buyers Buy
- The Connectors in Copywriting
- How To Use Signatures To Maximum Effect
- Why Your Articles/Salesletters Need Some Bread
- How To Create Intensely Powerful Book Titles