My advice to you.
It’s simple advice. You may think you have no time.
I’d advise you to make the time to listen to these interviews, because they are specifically aimed at growing your business from very specific angles.
In every interview, I’ll dig deep. I’ll ask weird questions. I’ll switch directions mid-stream. Value for your money is pretty much taken for granted. I wish you more than just value. I wish you freedom from slogging it out all the while. And the only way you can stop slogging, is to start learning and implementing. The information in this series is top-notch. You don’t have to take my word for it. You’ll be mesmerised from the very first audio.
Instructions to download/listen to the programs
1) You can simply click on the green button and you’ll be able to listen to the audio. Wait for a few seconds while the audio streams. If you’re waiting for five minutes and nothing happens, don’t just sit there. You’re either missing some application on your computer or your connection is bad.
2) In which case, simply RIGHT CLICK on the link. A menu will appear. Choose Save Target As on your menu. The file will start downloading to your computer. Mac Users: Hold down the Option key and click your mouse button.
Once you save the files, you can listen to the information on your own computer. I’d advise you to be sure to download the audio files anyway and transfer them to a CD. When you’re driving around, instead of listening to mindless news (bad news) and music, feed your mind with good information. Learning is only possible through repetition, so listen to each audio several times. You’ll be amazed at how much you learn. And how much you missed on the first hearing.
That’s it from me :)
P.S. As always, email me if you have any questions or bugs that need fixing.
- Surprise Bonus – Membership Websites
- More Bonuses for You :)
- Sean’s Ho, Ho, Ho Rant
- Interview with Lynda Weinman on Big Memberships
- Interview with James Martell about Memberships
- Interview with Plato Powers About “Handling Yourself On TV”
- Interview with KenMcCarthy: Evolution of System Seminar-Part 1 and 2
- Wolf Gabor On How To Create Niches In A Small Country
- Mark Silver: How To Grow Your Business Using Help (Interns)
- Interview with Kim Dushinski on Mobile Marketing
- Interview With Howie Jacobson: The Psychology of Adwords
- Interview With Laura Walsh: Target Profile Interview
- Interview with Shama Hyder: Social Networking
- Interview with James Martell: The Magic of Outsourcing
- Interview with Jerry Day-Emmy Winner: Lighting Your Videos
- Gary Vaynerchuk On Growing A Business
- Gina Bianchini (CEO of Ning) on Social Networking
- Richard McManus-Top 10 Blogger
- Tamara Adlin: How To Create And Use Personas In Product Creation
- Gail Martin: How To Market Your Book (When Publishers Won’t)
- William Arruda-How To Create Powerful Personal Branding
- Jack Trout: Positioning-The Battle For Your Mind
- Tim Reisterer: How To Create Differentiation In A Sales Cycle
- Michael Stelzner on the Power of White Papers
- Ken McCarthy Interviews Sean on Pricing
- Ken McCarthy and Sean: Freeflowing Discussion