Some time tomorrow. Or the day after. Or next month. Or next year,
you’ll have to speak at an event. Or you may need to organise a
workshop. Or send out your newsletter. Maybe even organise a teleclass.
You’re in big trouble, my friend, if you don’t have a checklist.
A checklist ensures you do what you need to do, in a systematic, step-by-step
fashion. If you’re going to go out there and do any marketing, you’re going
to need a checklist. And you’ll never have to sweat again, wondering what
you have to do.
- Radio and TV Interview Checklist III: How to Prepare for the Interview & What to do After the Interv
- Conducting A Workshop Checklist:Part III…For You
- How To Find Freelance Gigs on Twitter in 3 Easy Steps
- Travel Checklist for Equipment
- Conducting A Workshop Checklist:Part IV…Follow Up After Workshop
- Online Referral Checklist
- Conducting A Workshop Checklist:Part 1…Who?What?Where?How?
- Conducting A Workshop Checklist:Part II..What Else Do I Have To Do?
- Radio and TV Interview Checklist I: Before the Actual Interview
- Radio and TV Interview Checklist II: What to Send Your Host Before the Interview
- Online Article Checklist
- Teleclass Checklist: How Do I Go About It?