If you had ten million bucks and ten million staff members, you wouldn’t need strategy
So it’s not news, that you don’t have ten million bucks. And there’s a pretty good chance that you’re CEO and chief bottle washer at your company. And what’s more…You’re just not sure how to focus; what to do next; and your to-do list is getting ballistic by the minute.
So how does strategy help?
Imagine this. You’re headed for a vacation. So do you just get in a car and drive off to the airport. Do you jump on any darn plane, going anywhere? Or do you actually work out your plan backwards? Strategy is really future-planning. It’s the one way to keep yourself focused, because you know exactly where you’re going and more importantly, why you’re going in that specific direction.
Presenting the master of strategy, Paul Lemberg
Paul is Mr.Strategy himself. He’s worked with dozens of top-notch companies and turned their strategy around-resulting in big profits. Paul’s also spoken at high profile events like Jay Abraham’s Marketing Events. And in this interview, Paul shows us exactly what you need to do to turn your company around by using the most effective strategy (with the least pain involved!)
So what’s covered in this interview?
– How strategy helped the Greeks hold out against the Persians despite being terribly outnumbered.
– The difference between strategy and tactics
– The curse of finite resources and how to overcome it.
– Why strategy goes haywire.
– Why most businesses get their strategy wrong.
– The firehose concept vs. the trickle concept.
– Where does a business start first with regards to strategy?
– Lots of projects or few projects: What should a company take on to avoid failure?
– Why working on weaknesses is a big mistake.
– Why sacrifice is badly defined and how sacrifice can be fun.
– The legendary story of Hernando Cortez and how it applies to your business.
– Why purpose makes the difference to whether your company sinks or swims.
– The Four types of Days you must split your week into. An astounding revelation!
– How to Understand Priority and Opportunity Costs. Getting your ducks in a row.
– How to correctly set and measure strategic goals?
– Why you should take Friday off. Why Friday is an essential component of strategy.
– The stop doing list. How a person who has to be CEO and chief bottle washer handles things.
– How to stay on course despite the distractions.
Note: All products are 100% guaranteed. You already know that, but I just want to make sure.
If the system doesn’t accept your credit card or if you have any questions that have been unanswered, please email me directly and let me know how I can help. I’d be interested in getting your feedback. The feedback that you give me, is strictly confidential. Don’t forget to include your telephone number and a time to call you.