If you’re about to make a presentation, there’s a good chance you’re a lot nervous
Thump! Thump! Thump! Will the thumping ever stop? The chances are, it won’t. Making a presentation is going to put the heebie-jeebies into you, no matter whether it’s before three people or twenty. What’s worse, is you aren’t sure you can really get your message across in a way that gets results.
Think about it for a while…Why are you speaking anyway?
The biggest reason you’re making a presentation, is because you want to create change. Create a result. Sell something to the audience you’re speaking. And frankly, it doesn’t really make a difference if you’re selling a product or a service. The first thing the audience must buy, is your concept.
There’s a good chance that your concept is all jumbled up
The reason why most people fear speaking is partly because they’re in the spotlight. But the bigger fear, is that they’ll make a fool of themselves–yes, in the spotlight. And the biggest reason, why anyone would make a fool of themselves, is because their speech lacks structure.
Introducing the 13 Box System: Structure in your speaking.
Buy! Hmmm…now isn’t that what you want your audience to do anyway?
Well, it’s what I want my audience to do. So I spoke to Eugene Moreau, creator of the 13 Box System. And I learned his system. And today, I use the 13 Box System in every single speech that I give worldwide. It allows me to get thousands of subscribers, buyers and happy clients.
So what’s the 13 Box system going to teach you?
– How to structure a speech from the ground up. Without structure you’re like a house with no beams.
– How to overcome the fear of speaking, because you’ll know exactly what to say next.
– How to put everything neatly into 13 boxes that gets the audience to know exactly what you’re saying.
– How to create a powerful call to action. You get this wrong, and you’ve just wasted your time.
– How to create an opening so powerful, that the audience is rivetted to you in a matter of seconds.
– Why your client is confused and why you lose the sale.
– How to reduce your ideas to just three main topics. And why.
– How to create a summary. And where to place it in your speech.
– How to make every speech a resounding success. Not just applause but actually create sales!
Note: All products are 100% guaranteed. You already know that, but I just want to make sure.
If the system doesn’t accept your credit card or if you have any questions that have been unanswered, please email me directly and let me know how I can help. I’d be interested in getting your feedback. The feedback that you give me, is strictly confidential. Don’t forget to include your telephone number and a time to call you.