How do you create an army of affiliates?
Imagine you want to create hundreds, possibly thousands of affiliates. An unpaid sales force that makes sure your product is sold 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. What systems would you put into place to make sure that the affiliate system is perfect? What kind of hassles do affiliate systems cause and how would you make sure you don’t get into a whole lot of trouble?
Think about it for a while…the key to your success is distribution
Magazines, newspapers, books, consumer goods and everything we see around us depends on distribution. If your product doesn’t get into the hands of your customer, it doesn’t matter how good the product is…your customer will never experience the
power of your product or service.
The problem with affiliate information
So far, most affiliate conversations have been about how to become an affiliate. Almost every audio, forum and program you’ve listened to, doesn’t spell out what you… the business owner should do to set up a powerful affiliate program. Today, we’re going to explore how you as a business owner should use the affiliate system and what benefits it has for your business.
Introducing ‘An Army of Affiliates-An Interview With Jim Edwards’
Jim Edwards has created a virtual army of affiliates that sell his product day in and day out. In this interview, Sean D’Souza interviews Jim. In this fun filled interview, Jim talks in great detail about affiliates and how you need to set up the system just right, so that you don’t get into a big, big affilate mess.
The Contents of ‘How To Create An Affiliate Army’
– Distribution: How Affiliates Lessen the Burden of Sales and Create Massive Distribution.
– The specific point where a business must start when setting up an affiliate system
– Which is better? Hosting your own affiliate program or having an independent system working for you? The answer will shock you!
– The Importance of training your affiliates.
– How to treat your star affiliates differently. What systems should you use?
– Do banners and ads really matter? Or is it just the html and text links more than sufficient?
– Understanding affiliate directories and how to use them in your favour.
– How to prevent unscrupulous elements from ripping you off
– How to handle clients that only sign up to get a discount and then never come back again.
– How do you deal with affiliate fraud? How toset up a system where you don’t end up paying money from your own
bank account to the affiliate and the purchaser asks for their money back.
– How to go about setting affiliate commissions. What are the different ways affiliate commissions are set up
to entice customers?
– How to manage multiple products? It’s all very fine when you have just one product. What about a business that
has multiple products?
– Two-tier and three-tier systems. Does the tier system make a difference? Why?
– What are the three main things that you could do wrong with an affiliate program?
And lots more…
Note: All products are 100% guaranteed. You already know that, but I just want to make sure.
If the system doesn’t accept your credit card or if you have any questions that have been unanswered, please email me directly and let me know how I can help. I’d be interested in getting your feedback. The feedback that you give me, is strictly confidential. Don’t forget to include your telephone number and a time to call you.